Trips & Meetings
· Contact the Field Trip Leader for specific trip details or if weather conditions on the day of the trip are uncertain or hazardous.
· Check your email or contact the President if weather conditions on the day of an evening meeting are uncertain or hazardous.
· Take a lunch on all-day field trips.
· Carry an extra set of car keys in your pocket.
· Car-pooling is encouraged for long-distance field trips.
· Leaders must provide a substitute leader if they are unable to attend a scheduled trip.
· Leaders must submit a detailed trip report within two weeks of the trip. Reports should include: date, locality, number of observers, list of bird species in taxonomic order, highlights, and comments. Photos are welcome and will be posted on the Club’s website.
· Please email your report to the Club Secretary (see the About page). The Secretary reviews and archives reports prior to forwarding them to the Website Administrator for posting.